Get Direct Product Sourcing Prices
As an Amazon seller, it is imperative to stay on top of the market and know as many products as you can. Trade shows are great, but those only happen a couple times a year. Why not take a shot and visit a “permanent” trade show based in Yiwu, China?
8 AM – Meet & Board
• Meet in Yiwu and load up on a tour van. Meeting location announced in wechat group.
8:30 – 9 AM – Travel
• We drive into Yiwu Market
10:30 AM – Company Tour
• Check out a factory and trading company inside the Yiwu market
12 PM – Lunch
• Lunch together, with the other travelers and business executives
1:30 PM – Check In Tour Groups
• Let’s group into different sourcing groups with local expert market guides for the afternoon.
2:45 PM – Question and Answer
• Get interactive. Let’s hear what questions you have and get into the nitty gritty.
4:30 PM – Break Out Sessions
• Match up with sourcing account reps for different product categories. Time to sit together with one another in small groups and reflect on what you learned for the day.
5:00 PM – 7 PM – Free Time
• Take out some of your new contacts and go shopping, or grab dinner in groups.
7:00 PM – GFA Salon
• Our featured panel speakers will come up to center stage and share with the audience. This will be a recorded seminar and you’ll be part of a studio audience. Ask questions, and learn interactively.
8:30 PM – Networking & Open Mic
• Last chance to trade name cards and get to know each other. A full action packed day to learn about each other’s businesses and time to take action and talk about deals.
9 PM – Depart
• Time to head back to the hotel.