Optimize Your Global Business
Stop Waiting! Take control of your business.
- Master Your Personal Mindset and Productivity
- Oversee Your Business Projects Effectively
- Structure Your Cashflow and Manage a Global Team
Our Vision: Massive Opportunities For Businesses To Go “Global From Asia”.
Global From Asia is about leveling the bar. It represents the trend that business can be done from Asia. But you need the right skillset and the right mindset to succeed. That is where we come in and help.
The Global From Asia Course is the definitive video training and complete resource that will walk you through the entire process of optimizing your global business.
This program is no “fluff” – get direct to the “goods” offering — Michael Michelini breaks down the overwhelming process of getting a bearing on how to organize your global business – starting with your own personal development, to a dashboard, systems, and then cashflow and business structure.
We deliver this through video training, live online workshop sessions, and tools and templates for you to plug and play right into your life and your business!
What Will You Get? Deep Dive Into The Course
Each week we will release a new “nugget” for you like the following:
- Focus Your Business Mind
- Deep into what you enjoy doing. How to brainstorm ideas for your business model.
- Creating a Multi-Operation Business Dashboard
- Having a good visual of your business is critical in getting in control.
- Optimizing Your International Organization Flow
- As you grow up, you will need more people around you. How to make this engaging.
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Starting a business we often are testing different projects to see what sticks. How to keep organized and pick a winner.
- Global Staff Onboarding
- Show a good first impression for your team with a clear onboarding process.
- Work Processes For a Global Team
- Found your passion? Make sure you are doing what you love, effectively, each day to keep it up. For both you, and your international staff.
- Restructuring International Cashflow
- We have our businesses running, but is it optimized and flowing where it should be?
- Surveying For Expansion
- How to tap into your current customers to grow to the next level.
- Spinning off non-core assets
- Remember all those projects at the beginning? What do you do with them once you found your focus.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Intermediate to Advanced
- Language English
- Students 12
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self